|No. 1 Sons Brings Real, Naturally |
Fermented Kim Chi to the Market!
C&T Produce will have some of the first fresh sweet corn of the summer and blueberries are in season!
Tomorrow will be like a perfect spring day in June, with temperatures in the 70s and sunny. Enjoy a coffee or iced tea from St. Elmo's Coffee Pub. Hang out with Dad in our market lounge and pick up a nice pastry or empanada from Bread and Chocolate to get your day started!
Here is who you'll find at 4MRMarket this week to satisfy your summer cravings:
- Bread and Chocolate (Arlandria) - A range of baked goods.
- C and T Produce (White Oak, VA) - A huge selection of locally grown produce from a locally, family-run farm in Stafford, Virginia .
- St. Elmo's Coffee Pub (Del Ray) - Brewed coffee, tea, and a few extra goodies.
- No. 1 Sons (Arlandria) - Produces wild cultured foods by hand in Alexandria. This brother and sister team live in Arlandria and do not heat treat or use preservatives. They make pickles, sauerkraut, dilly beans, kim chi, beets, hot sauce and more that is "Proudly Cloudy".
- Tom's Amish Cheese Store (Lancaster, PA) - Artisan Cheese, yogurt and Pennsylvania honey.
- Ephesian Beauty (Manassas, VA) - Pure, natural homemade skin care and beauty supplies.
- Swee Lo Sterling silver jewelry handcrafted by Balinese artisans designed by Swee Lo.
- Olio Fresh olive oils and aged balsamics.
The Stifler Farm aka "What's For Dinner Now" will be off this week, but will be back next week.
|Crafts available on a rotating basis.|
|The supercool 4MRMarket t-shirt|
DONATE. Help 4MRMarket help 4MRPark. Tax-deductible donations can be made to support us in our efforts to revitalize Four Mile Run Park. Donate to the City's Living Landscape Fund to fund tree and other amenities at 4MRExpand More information here.
HELP. If you'd like to volunteer with the 4MRMarket, go to: volunteer.4MRMarket.org to sign up or look for the "volunteer" tab on our website. You'll be able to volunteer to help process SNAP/EBT sales, help us keep our books, help set up or tear down for the market, or help us find musicians to play the market. You can also find a Market Manager to ask to help, or email us at 4MRMarket@arlandria.org for more info.
READ. Keep up to date on all the goings on by following 4MRMarket on Facebook or Twitter or via our website and blog.