|Look what we made after last Sunday's 4MRMarket: |
Beef Brats from What's For Dinner Now,
Kraut from No. 1 Sons,
Mixed Greens & Tomatoes from C&T Produce,
Spinach and Turnips from Herban Avenue.
What'll we find this Sunday?
Here's what you'll find at the market this week to satisfy your summer cravings. Come early to beat the heat, or show up later and cool down with an iced tea or coffee from St. Elmo's Coffee Pub. Stay awhile in our market lounge and pick up a nice pastry to get your day started!
Here is who you'll find at 4MRMarket this week:
- Bread and Chocolate (Arlandria) - A range of baked goods.
- C and T Produce (White Oak, VA) - A huge selection of locally grown produce from a locally, family-run farm in Stafford, Virginia .
- St. Elmo's Coffee Pub (Del Ray) - Brewed coffee, tea, and a few extra goodies.
- No. 1 Sons (Arlandria) - Produces wild cultured foods by hand in Alexandria. This brother and sister team live in Arlandria and do not heat treat or use preservatives. They make pickles, sauerkraut, dilly beans, kim chi, beets, hot sauce and more that is "Proudly Cloudy".
- Tom's Amish Cheese Store (Lancaster, PA) - Artisan Cheese, yogurt and Pennsylvania honey.
- Love and Glitter (Ellicott City, MD) - HANDMADE goods from LOCAL artisans.
- The Stifler Farm aka "What's For Dinner Now" - Farm-raised Black Angus beef, humanely raised on lush pasture fields of the Shenandoah Valley, naturally farmed pork and, now, Uncle Frank's Grilling Sauce.
- Ephesian Beauty (Manassas, VA) - Pure, natural homemade skin care and beauty supplies.
- Swee Lo Sterling silver jewelry handcrafted by Balinese artisans designed by Swee Lo.
- Olio Fresh olive oils and aged balsamics.
|Crafts available on a rotating basis.|
See below all the ways to help and participate in the market!
|The supercool 4MRMarket t-shirt|
DONATE. Help 4MRMarket help 4MRPark. Tax-deductible donations can be made to support us in our efforts to revitalize Four Mile Run Park. Donate to the City's Living Landscape Fund to fund tree and other amenities at 4MRExpand More information here.
HELP. If you'd like to volunteer with the 4MRMarket, go to: volunteer.4MRMarket.org to sign up or look for the "volunteer" tab on our website. You'll be able to volunteer to help process SNAP/EBT sales, help us keep our books, help set up or tear down for the market, or help us find musicians to play the market. You can also find a Market Manager to ask to help, or email us at 4MRMarket@arlandria.org for more info.
READ. Keep up to date on all the goings on by following 4MRMarket on Facebook or Twitter or via our website and blog.