|Check Out She Peppers for some spicy July Promotions!|
Our tents are open as always this weekend, so come out and enjoy your 4th of July Eve at 4MRMarket!
The always entertaining Matt Buchanon will be onstage from 10-noon and we'll have a full complement of vendors!
Spicy Hot Sale @ She Peppers
She Peppers has two new hot sauces available: Zinger Caribbean Heat is a Caribbean inspired hot sauce with peppery notes and hints of allspice and garlic. Addiction is a Thai inspired hot sauce with up front heat and notes of lemongrass and ginger.
Check out their July promotions!
- Check out their new Black Truffle sea salt and their entire line of gourmet salts: $5 per jar or mix and match 4 jars for $18 and/or 6 jars for $27
- Chili flakes, chili powders, and peppercorns regularly $4 are on sale through July 31st at 2 for $7.
- Like/follow She Peppers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to enter to win a gift set including spice blends, gourmet salts, and sauces. The promotion will end when they reach 500 followers. Increase your chance to win by liking/following them on all 3 sites!
Here is who you will find at 4MRMarket!
- C & T Produce (White Oak, VA) - A huge selection of locally grown produce from a locally, family-run farm in Stafford, Virginia.
- Montoya's Farm (King George, VA) - Northern Neck farmers specializing in Latin ingredients and many varieties of popular produce.
- Savory 'N Sweet (Alexandria) - Your local Bulgarian baker! Maker of Savory and Sweet Breads, Breakfast Pastries, Fruit Pies, Breadsticks, and Granola.
- Second Rising Bakery (Alexandria) - Rebecca bakes delicious breads and cookies that are egg free and made with real butter, honey, and whole grains. Once this new business is up and running, it will help provide women that have been victimized by the sex trade a second chance.
- She Peppers (Alexandria) - Backyard gardeners who have turned the peppers, vegetables, and herbs that we grow into delicious and unique bbq sauces, pepper sauces, hot sauces, dips, and rubs. She Peppers also sells seeds and seedlings of the various types of peppers, tomatoes, and herbs for patrons.
- Whole Health (Alexandria) - Organic teas, potpourris, and body scrubs from one of the largest Message and Acupuncture Therapy businesses in Northern Virginia.
- Bagel Uprising (Del Ray) - Are you ready to rebel against dry, stale, flavorless bagels? Look no further! Bagel Uprising offers authentic handmade bagels—boiled and baked in small batches—that will satisfy your craving for the real thing. Bagel sales begin at 10am!!
- St. Elmo's Coffee Pub (Del Ray) - Brewed Stumptown coffee, tea, apple cider donuts, and always a few extra goodies!
And the talented Crafters:
- Felicity's Handcrafted Soaps - (Alexandria) - All Season - Specialty crafter of all-natural
- Off this week--Nurture Designs (Alexandria) - Local jewelry artisan with a variety of handmade products
Matt Buchanan plays folk, rock, alternative, and blues, and you may have seen him playing at St. Elmo's Coffee Pub in the past.
Our musicians volunteer their time on Sunday mornings to make yours even brighter! They graciously accept tips and friendly applause, so please help support music at the market!
Composting at 4MRMarket!
Composting at 4MRMarket!
See below all the ways to help and participate in the market!
|The supercool 4MRMarket t-shirt|
BUY. Proceeds of our 4MRMarket T-shirts go to support the expansion and revitalization of 4MR Park. They cost $12 and come in 4 colors.
DONATE. Help 4MRMarket help 4MRPark. Tax-deductible donations can be made to support us in our efforts to revitalize Four Mile Run Park. Donate to the City's Living Landscape Fund to fund tree and other amenities at 4MRExpand More information here.
VOLUNTEER. We love help with set-up and tear-down and/or processing SNAP/EBT and Credit / Debit Card sales. Just find a Market Manager to ask to help, or email us at 4MRMarket@arlandria.org for more info.
FOLLOW. Keep up to date on all the goings on by following 4MRMarket on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email or via our website and blog.